Features and Benefits
- Stain Resistant. Camo pattern is designed to hide the most stubborn trail stains after washing.
- Tear Resistant. Fabric is engineered to resist tearing if you should stack it while riding. *
- Thermoregulation. Helps to regulate body temperature in situations where temperature drops and spikes are common.
- UPF 30+ Rating: Fabric prevents 97% of available UV radiation passing through it, protecting your skin.
- Optics Wipe. Designed to keep your eye protection clean.
- Reduced Cling. Engineered to reduce clinging to your skin when wet.
- 4-Way Stretch. Allows freedom of movement, increasing comfort while riding. Easily stretches around body armour like a glove.
- Breathable: Honeycomb structure improves airflow keeping you fresh and dry.
- Moisture Wicking. Sweat is rapidly pulled away along channels for faster evaporation, helping to keep you dry.
All these features and benefits add up to give a zero distraction experience, allowing you to shred with flow, confidence and speed!
The Story Behind This Jersey
Inspired by the colours of the forest after back burning, the hues and shades of black and white ash paint a vivid and stunning camo design. In short, when purchasing this jersey, you are purchasing much more than just a jersey but a living breathing story, reflected by thousands of years of cultural land management throughout Australia's natural forest habitats.
Size Chart. Our model Luc is 5ft 7 inches tall and is wearing a size 16.
How To Measure
* Our testing has revealed that the fabric is indeed tear resistant but not 100% tear proof if you should be unfortunate enough to stack it on the trails.