Made to withstand both wind and rain and keep you warm when the going gets cold, these jackets are also breathable meaning you won't cook when the temperature gauge starts to rise. The finish on these jackets is just outstanding. They are the ideal jacket for when travelling to and from MTB events or when you need something special to protect you from the elements.
Features and Benefits:
- Wind and water repellent finish, keeping warm and dry.
- 2 side zip pockets and 1 chest zip pocket for mobile phone, credit card etc...
- Concealed hood is easily accessible and tucks away easily.
- Stunning cut ensures you look awesome when wearing the jacket.
- Water tight zippers prevents stored items from getting wet.
- Embroidered logos for a premium long lasting finish.
- Available in a wide range of sizes (8-20).
- 320gm 3-layer performance softshell
- Outer 95% polyester 5% elastane
- Inner 100% polyester bonded fleece
- WP 3000 | BP 3000*
*What does “WP” “BP” mean? Fabric manufacturers typically describe the waterproof breathability of fabrics using two numbers. The first (WP) is in millimeters (mm) and is a measure of how waterproof a fabric is. In this case if were to put a square tube with inner dimensions of 2.5cm x 2.5cm over a piece of fabric, you could fill it with water to a height of 3,000 mm before water would begin to leak through. The higher the number, the more waterproof the fabric. The second number (BP) is a measure of how breathable the fabric is. This is normally expressed in terms of how many grams (g) of water vapour can pass through a square meter (m2) of fabric from the inside to the outside in a 24 hour period. The higher the number, the more breathable the fabric is.