The All Mountain Raptor is a premium MTB jersey that comes fully loaded with features and benefits. Proudly manufactured in Australia from recycled plastic bottles, it's also good for the planet.
Features and Benefits
- Stain Resistant. Camo pattern is designed to hide the most stubborn trail stains after washing.
- Tear Resistant. Fabric is engineered to resist tearing if you should stack it while riding. *
- Thermoregulation. Helps to regulate body temperature in situations where temperature drops and spikes are common.
- UPF 30+ Rating: Fabric prevents 97% of available UV radiation passing through it, protecting your skin.
- Optics Wipe. Designed to keep your eye protection clean.
- Reduced Cling. Engineered to reduce clinging to your skin when wet.
- 4-Way Stretch. Allows freedom of movement, increasing comfort while riding
- Breathable: Honeycomb structure improves airflow keeping you fresh and dry.
- Moisture Wicking. Sweat is rapidly pulled away along channels for faster evaporation, helping to keep you dry.
- Next To Skin Comfort. Engineered to provide unsurpassed comfort.
All these features and benefits add up to give a zero distraction experience, allowing you to shred with flow, confidence and speed!
The Story Behind This Jersey
The All Mountain Raptor in Camo Green has a special place amongst our collection. It was our first design and helped pave the way to our early branding and identity. Earthy raw colours, inspired by the Ozzy terrain are combined into a stunning camouflage pattern making this jersey in our humble opinion truly iconic. When purchasing this jersey, you are purchasing much more than just a jersey, but a living breathing story.
How To Measure
* Our testing has revealed that the fabric is indeed tear resistant but not 100% tear proof if you should be unfortunate enough to stack it on the trails.